Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nov 17, 2009

Video: Beyoncé feat. Lady Gaga - Video Phone



So when I woke up, I watched it on my iPod Touch (starting the computer would have taken too long!) and was like WTF? What a cheap ghetto video.

But then I watched it again and thought it was as bad as I previously thought. The video gives me a Check On It feel with sequences from other Beyoncé videos.

Especially when you think about it it makes sense: The song is already ghetto and so is the video. The men only being camera lenses and her shakin what she got fits the theme of the song. Overall neither song nor video are to be taken too seriously.

It was funny though that GaGa tried to be Beyoncé - and in some parts I could see what she meant by that. BUT she forgot that Beyoncé isn't on stage, Sasha is.

What do you think? Drop your comments below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment