Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dec 31, 2009

Mariah Carey: "Glitter criticism is annoying."

Mariah Carey has admitted that she is irritated by the constant criticism of Glitter.

Carey, who has recently received plaudits for her appearance in Precious, explained that she wants to move on from the 2001 film.

"It just gets annoying when eight years later they're like, 'The Glitter star, da-da-da'," she told Time Out New York. "I'm like, 'Yeah, you're current'."

She continued: "There have been worse movies. And I'm not sticking up for that movie. 'Cause it wasn't my thing. I didn't create it. But I do think the soundtrack is good."

Precious was recently named the best film of the year by Rolling Stone.


Source

I agree with her. I never saw Glitter but this needs to stop.
But the soundtrack is horrible lol.
What do you think? Drop your comments below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment