Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jul 27, 2009

New Mariah Song Called 100%

Jermaine Dupri has revealed on twitter that Mariah Carey got a new song named "100%".

the record is called 100%a bout 3 hours ago from web
make sure yall hit hot 97 and request that new mariah about 3 hours ago from web
envy is playing the new mariah record me and b cox did on hot 97 right nowabout 4 hours ago from web


It seems like nobody actually reads JD's tweets. Why else did nobody recorded and uploaded it?
Make sure to tune on tomorrow because DJ Envy stated:

Guys..I know u wanna hear the mariah joint...they are holding me back ill try 2 get it on..but will play 2moro at 2 for sure.


If you live in NYC you better turn on the radio tomorrow. Everybody else can stream HOT97 online.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah and now if you go on there he (the dj) deleted that tweet. It's gone completely. Mariah Daily had an article up and within a few hours they took it down. No reason why or anything. What the heck is going on?! What does he mean "thye are holding me back" ???? I guess "they" took the song away.

I'm actually beginng to wonder if he even had the song or played it a all!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what is going on also. It's frustrating. I listened to day at 2 on hot97 and envy did not play it.
What is going on?

Anonymous said...

I think JD played/ released the song without Mariah's consent ..

Post a Comment