Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jul 21, 2009

Why I just lost any respect left for Chris Brown

Thanks to the user ItsJayRabBaby on twitter I came across a interesting comparison. As previously posted Chris Brown released after months of silence a video in which he apologizes for what he has done to Rihanna.
Everybody who's seen this noticed that Chris Brown wore a red jacket in MJ style. It was often said that Chris Brown is a fan of Jackson and that he would've been the perfect person to pay tribute to Michael. That said, it would not be so surprising seeing him wearing Jackson influenced clothes.
Now we come to the part what makes me feel weird about the whole thing which I didn't buy anyway.

Watch this video...in fact you only need to take a short look.



Yes, you're right it's pretty much the same red color as Chris Brown's Jacket (or should I put vice versa?)

Nowadays every single step is totally controlled and planned by the artist's crew so I won't believe that this happened randomly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment