Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jul 31, 2009

Reports From Beyoncé First Las Vegas Show

And I tell you: this sounds too good to be true.

The rumored setlist looks like this:




Narrator Fairytale Intro

* "Hello"
* "Halo"
* "Sweet Dreams" (Acoustic Version)
* "That's Why You're Beautiful"
* "Listen"
* "Dangerously in Love" (contains excerpts of "Sweet Love")
* "Scared of Lonely"
* "Irreplaceable"
* "Ego"
* "If I Were A Boy" (contains excerpts from "You Oughta Know")

The Story of Destiny's Child

* "No, No, No"
* "Bug a Boo"
* "Bills Bills Bills"
* "Say My Name"
* "Jumpin', Jumpin'"

Beyonce talks about Austin Powers in Goldmember

* "Work It Out"

Beyonce talks about her debut album Dangerously In Love

* "Crazy in Love"
* "Naughty Girl"

Beyonce talks about B'Day

* "Get Me Bodied"
* "Déjà Vu"
* "Resentment"

Beyonce talks about being in love

* "03 Bonnie & Clyde"
* "Satellites"
* "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"


YES @ Resentment. I can't wait to hear it.
YES @ Scared Of Lonely. It was the best performance during the I Am... Tour in my opinion. This is why I never understood why she performed it so rarely. Thank God she did at my show.
YES @ it having a story line. Not even her video (except "If I Were A Boy") do have one.

According to a fan report she even said things like:

"I know u like it when i shake my ass." and, when she was abt to sing Bonnie and Clyde, she said "after all my success, i still felt empty, then I found love." the audience went CRAZY.
When she was about to perform DeJa Vu, she said, "We're in Vegas...I'm gna give u some Ella Fitzgerald". Then she started scatting. She could scat!!!!!!!! She was doing the damn thing...then she broke into DeJa Vu and started the signature dance...AMAZING!!!!!!!

For bootylicious, she said, "They said a lot of things about my body, but I KNOW I'm Bootylicious, and if you don't know what that is, look it up in the dictionary."...everyone went BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES BEYONCE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So this show has basically nothing to do with the regular tour and it sounds effin awesome. I can't wait to get this on DVD...no on BLURAY. I want that shit on BLURAY. BLURAY. HIGH DEFINITION! YESSSS.

Ok lemme stop.

Just one more thing.

Apparently no cameras etc. were allowed. So you can close the youtube window you just opened again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment