Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jul 21, 2009

Jordin Sparks album "Battlefield" released today

American Idol winner Jordin Sparks is releasing her sophomore album "Battlefield" today.

The album is decent with beautiful vocals yet I miss some certain signature that makes Jordin Sparks unique.
"Let It Rain", for instance, reminds me of a song Kelly Clarkson would sing.
The second single "S.O.S." is an uptempo song and brings some variation to the album.
Another outstanding track is "Emergency (911)" which shows the urban side of Sparks.
Nevertheless, Jordin Sparks seems way more comfortable to sing ballads.
The beginning of "The Cure" reminded me of Leona Lewis "Better in Time" with the difference that "Better in Time" is more beautiful in my opinion.

My favorite song off this "Battlefield" is..."Vertigo". Yes, the iTunes pre-order bonus track. You conclude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment