Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jul 20, 2009

Ciara...why? just why?

So my twitterfox just updated itself and of course I click to check who's updated...That was a mistake. Ciara tells us proudly she is getting her toes polished. OMFG I'm so excited for her!!!!!11111111

But that is not everything...she's posting a pic...if you have a feet phobia LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN (stay on my blog though!)

http://mypict.me/show.php?id=c5Dr

Instead of telling us she's getting vocal lessons or is about to hit the studio she shows us her toes...The Fantasy Ride era was from the beginning based on looks since she shocked almost everybody with a more sexual (or if you want to put it the way Ciara does "feminine as never") image.
Basically the new Rihanna/Keri Hilson look-a-like loves giving her fans just the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment