Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oct 13, 2009

Beyoncé Featuring Lady GaGa???

That's what StuffFlyPeopleLike reports:


[Allegedly] Beyonce and Lady Gaga were spotted on the set of Bey’s Video shoot for Video Phone in Brooklyn Friday Night.

I can’t even keep count of how many singles Bey has dropped from I am… Sasha Fierce, But I applaud her.

Sources say Lady Gaga is included on the remix for Video Phone and makes an appearance in the video.

An unlikely couple, that makes perfect sense.

I must admit, I’m quite anxious to see the results.

What’s your verdict?


It would be somehow hot because both are the hottest female singers right now but I doubt this is true because frankly I can't see (or hear) their voices match. But they can prove me wrong if they like.

Do you believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment