Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oct 4, 2009

Beyoncé Got Alexandra Burke A Record Deal In America

‘In America I’m signed to Epic Records. It’s a five-album deal [worth £3.5 million] and it happened straight after the show. It all happened because of Beyoncé. She rang up her people – her A&Rs who are now my A&Rs – and she was like, “You need to watch this girl.” They then watched the show, flew over to see me on the last date of The X Factor tour at Wembley, and that was it.They signed me and I was in complete and utter shock.’
That was in March, barely three months after she was facing off against boy band
JLS in the TV final.
‘Every time I see Beyoncé I say thank you for changing my life completely. She kept in touch, she came to see me in New York, she invited me to her show when she was here. She’s just a real sweetheart.’


Source

That's really nice, although I'm not totally convinced about Alexandra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment