Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oct 13, 2009

Beyoncé To Re-release "I Am...Sasha Fierce"


Yep, you heard that right. Amazon.com offers the "I Am...Sasha Fierce Deluxe Edition" which will be out November 10.

Track Listings

1. If I Were A Boy
2. Halo
3. Disappear
4. Broken-Hearted Girl
5. Ave Maria
6. Smash Into You
7. Satellites
8. That's Why You're Beautiful
9. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
10. Radio
11. Diva
12. Sweet Dreams
13. Video Phone
14. Hello
15. Ego
16. Scared Of Lonely
17. Poison


As much as I love Beyoncé this version doesn't make much sense. "Poison" is the only new song and it even leaked some time ago so that there are no surprises left.
Furthermore I'm of the opinion that the cover works much better in black and white.

Overall this is just a very underwhelming offer. I hope this is wrong and they will release something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment