Related Posts with Thumbnails

Aug 1, 2009

Nick Cannon Replies to Eminem on Twitter


Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!

No one but a fool would measure their satifaction by what the world thinks of him

People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls.

"Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"

But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me... Nick@nickcannon.com Holla at me directly!

Changing the world one hater at a time!

Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth

I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him

Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!

"I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3

Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay... PREACH!

When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!

Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"

This ain't checkers. This is chess!



Ok, he could as well keep his mouth shut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment