Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sep 19, 2009

BET Hip Hop Awards '09 Announces Nominees

Lyricist of the Year
Drake
Eminem
Jay-Z
Lil Wayne
Kanye West

DJ of the Year
DJ AM
DJ Drama
DJ Khaled
DJ Tony Neal
DJ Greg Street

Source: HipHop DX
The BET Hip Hop awards are announced, I decide not to post all of it, but you can check out the source if you wish but I posted the ones which might be in popular discussion(well for me it is) otherwise feel free to comment what you may think.

For me(Lyricalist of the Year) I'm not sure of Lil Wayne and Kayne but Drake with all his mixtapes going on may be hot, Em's lastest album from his few years break and Jay Z with his lastest album recently released. And DJ's I'll let you all probably discuss about that or on any other cateogries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment