Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sep 28, 2009

Rebelution- Pitbull Part 2 Review

Full of Shit feat. Nayer & Bass Ill Euro

Starts off with a easy melody, I guess with this track Pitbull really gets to express himself but to me I personally don’t think he can express himself that well, as well most of his tracks are party bangas which works the best.


Dope Ball (Interlude)

The dope ball, interlude with this track you get more of a chance of hearing more of Pitbull inner rap style


Can't stop me now feat. The New Royales

Another of Pitbull nice party bangas, that no-one can stop his hustle and his music.


Hotel Room Service

The title already describes the song with Hotel Room Service, its also has catchy lyrics with his hotel room song story lyric structure.


Juice Box

I would say it’s the same as the Dope Ball Interlude where he expressed himself in rap style, once again not of my favourites.


Call of the Wild

Brings more of a jungle anthem with the call of the wild coming.



Part 2 Review of Rebelution- Pitbull, its short as I don't want to go into so much detail that you will get bored to read so I gave a brief description so you may download/listen to the album yourself as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment