Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sep 21, 2009

Keisha: It was not my choice to leave

  1. Thank you always... Keisha xxx
  2. This is not the end... but the beginning!!!!
  3. The feisty, funny, professional, fearless, motor mouth... lol
  4. I want to thank the Sugababes fans and my fans for all your support and all who have never judged me, but excepted me for who I am...
  5. Although im nervous... I'm still very excited on what lies ahead. :-)
  6. I have a great family and friends who are behind me 100% and at the age of 24, I'm now going out into this world on my own...
  7. Now I'm going to take some time to focus on me. I've been in this band for 11 years and I have achieved so much.
  8. Remember my drunk pictures out with Amelle, supporting her on her success with Tinchy Stryder... Oh the shame... But what a fun night we had
  9. I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me.
  10. Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things.
  11. I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that lead to this.
  12. I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and I wish them the best of luck.
  13. Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life
  14. I've had a great time and have achieved more then I ever thought I would.
  15. Dear Friends I'm sad to say that I am no longer apart of the Sugababes.


Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment