Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sep 24, 2009

Mika Reveals He's Bisexual

UK pop star Mika has admitted in an interview with gay magazine 'Gay & Night' that he thinks of himself as being bisexual.

Speculation about his sexuality has been rife since the flamboyant star debuted onto the music scene with 'Grace Kelly' in 2007 and now Mika has finally spoken out.

"I've never ever labeled myself," Mika tells Gay & Night magazine. "But having said that - I've never limited my life, I've never limited who I sleep with... Call me whatever you want. Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me."

"There are ways of being a role model without having to always establish yourself with a label," Mika said. "Let's say if you're a 16-year-old guy, and you're not sure about your sexuality, you should be as free as you want. You shouldn't have to say, 'I'm gonna label myself in order to figure our what is gong to make me happy in life.'"

"If 'bi' is the label that helps you do it," Mika adds, "then do that. That's as close as I'll get to any label."

Source

This doesn't sound surprising for me because I always thought he was gay. Regardless his sexual orientation I can't stand that guy's music. So it's pretty much whatever to me.

Your Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment