Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oct 2, 2009

Mariah Carey Live on Today Show

I recommend you to watch every performance because the niveau goes up and down like a rollercoaster.










"Obsessed" was a disaster. She didn't sound good, the dancers are just a joke with their silly choreography and lifting her up and right after that down again is just laughable.

"H.A.T.E.U." is a song that basically everybody loves and I personally loved the different ending.

I was certainly surprised that she performed "Make It Happen" but I love the song and choir is such a nice thing to add too.

"I Want To Know What Love Is" was one alright too.

All in all, Mariah's vocals were so different through the performances. Sometimes she sounded nice (especially on the lower parts), sometimes she sounded hoarse and sometimes she sounded like she is really struggling to get the note done.

This is why I can totally understand why she does partially lipsync. I always prefer singers to sing everything live but Mariah doesn't seem to be able to do this so it's better to sing at least some parts of her songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment