Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sep 4, 2009

Mariah Carey 2-Disc Tracklisting Revealed

Disc 1
1. Betcha Gon' Know (the prologue)
2. Obsessed
3. H.A.T.E.U.
4. Candy Bling
5. Ribbon
6. Inseparable
7. Standing O
8. It's A Wrap
9. Up Out My Face
10. Up Out My Face (the reprise)
11. More Than Just Friends
12. The Impossible
13. The Impossible (the reprise)
14. Angel (the prelude)
15. Angels Cry
16. Languishing (the interlude)
17. I Want To Know What Love Is

Disc 2
1. Obsessed - Cahill Radio Mix
2. Obsessed - Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit
3. Obsessed - Jump Smokers Radio Edit
4. Obsessed - Friscia and Lamboy Radio Mix
5. Obsessed - (Video)
6. Obsessed (Remix) - (Video)

NOTE: Fortunately for us fans, the 2-Disc edition is still on release schedule! Also note that neither JD's "100%" (reported theme song of Precious) nor the Timbaland production made the album's cut. Come back later for full production details of the album!


Source

As I often stated: I CANT EFFIN WAIT!
I don't really care for the second disc though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment